Villa for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1512 €340,000 ~ £286,817 *
This is a lovely situated, detached three bedroomed and four bathroom villa located in an ideal central location in Mojacar, only a very short walk to the lovely playa and local shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is accessed via a private drive that serves two houses, with ample parking room for vehicles in addtion to a private garage.
The front access to the property leads you directly in to a hallway. A lovely kitchen and dining area is off to the right. This is a lovely room, bright and airy and has stunning views of the sea. There is plenty of storage, with wall and floor units. Oven, hob and extractor. There are doors leading out from the kitchen, taking you out directly on to the terrace area. This is a very large area, with sea views and views over the balustrade to the private pool.
The pool is accessed via steps, leading down from the terrace and also from the side gate to the property. The area is paved and very private with established trees and garden area.
Back to the hallway of the property and from here you can access a bathroom, idea for when you have guests and/or using the pool. Leading directly on takes you in to the lounge area. There is a picture window which has stunning views of the mediterranean sea. Again the room is light and airy and double patio doors again take you out on to the terrace area. This room benefits from a woodburner, ideal for those cooler winter evenings.
There are stairs leading down to the lower floor of the villa where all the bedrooms and three bathrooms are located. Each room is large and bright with fitted wardrobes. The three large bathrooms are all of an extremely good size and are finished to a high standard with tiling and bathroom fittings/ceramics.
There is air conditioning in the property and also ceiling fans.
This is an extremely lovely property, definately worth visiting.
Consumption: Grade E - 155kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €643.99 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 490 m²
- Build Size 182 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €31,000 (£26,151)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €306,000 (£258,135)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €340,000 (£286,817)
- Transfer tax 8% €27,200 (£22,945)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.