Duplex/Townhouse for sale in El Pinar de Bédar
Ref: B1516 €135,000 ~ £115,196 *
This impressive 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom, duplex/town house with communal swimming pool and allocated parking space, is in the very picturesque area of El Pina De Bedar just 5 minutes from Los Gallardos where you have all day to day amenities required including shops, café bars, restaurants and more. Only another 15 minutes takes you to the coastal areas of Mojcar Playa and Garrucha.
From the main door, a hallway takes you to the bright and spacious lounge/dining room with double doors leading out to a fantastic, spacious, tiled, back terrace.
The kitchen is also accessed from the hallway, with access to a back courtyard housing the hot water boiler for the property. The kitchen is a good size.
There is also a WC situated on the ground floor.
Stairs then lead you up to the first floor of the townhouse, leading to two spacious double bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms and built in storage cupboards, one of which has its own private terrace.
Another set of stairs takes you to the access door of the spacious roof terrace where you can enjoy the most wonderful views out to the surrounding landscapes.
The outside space by the swimming pool is terrific, with communal garden areas allowing you to lounge in the sun all day long.
The property comes with its own storage facility and access to the underground parking space from a set of stairs leading down to the garage area in the hallway.
These properties are a great opportunity to own your very own little piece of Spain in this wonderful area of Spain.
Consumption: Grade E - 213kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 109 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Golf resort
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,560)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£8,960)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£103,676)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£115,196)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,800 (£9,216)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.