Apartment for sale in Turre
Ref: B1520 €69,000 ~ £58,207 *
This is an attractive second floor apartment, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private solarium and communal solarium with communal pool, situated within the heart of the bustling town of Turre with all the local amenities that you could want, bars, restaurants, supermarket, hairdressers, banks, doctors etc.
Access to the apartment is via stairs or a lift.
The entrance takes you into an open plan living/dining space, a light and airy room with double patio glass doors taking you out on to the private terraced area. There is a separate fully equipped kitchen with wall and base units for storage. There is also room for a small table and 4 chairs in this area.
The apartment has 2 good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
There is a private solarium, ideal for enjoying the wonderful views over the mountains and the surrounding countryside, there is also a communal solarium, which has the communal swimming pool.
Undergound garage allocated parking comes with the apartment with a storage area also.
Air conditioning is installed in the main bedroom and does convert to heating during the cooler winter months.
A lovely property, ideally located to enjoy a true taste of Spain within a working town.
Consumption: Grade G
Emissions: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €55.85 per month
- IBI property tax: €211.20 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 92 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,900 (£3,290)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,100 (£52,386)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €69,000 (£58,207)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,520 (£4,657)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.