Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1522 €89,950 ~ £76,973 *
This is a lovely 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment is situated nicely in the heart of Mojacar Pueblo. The apartment has a private sun terrace with lovely views of the sea and the community. It enjoys a well-kept communal area and swimming pool with additional jacuzzi pool.
This means that all the local amenities and facilities that the Pueblo has to offer is within a short walking distance and in addition you also have the advantage of living within a village community. The beautiful beaches of Mojacar Playa are only a short car or bus journey away, here you have access to an abundance of additional amenities including, supermarkets, shops, pharmacies, medical centre and much more.
The property is accessed from the street by a locked security gate and down a set of stairs to the main door which leads you to an open plan lounge/dining room and kitchen area, double doors lead on to the lovely terrace area, where you can enjoy the aforementioned views and also where it´s possible to enjoy outside living and relaxing with a glass of wine on those balmy evenings! The fully fitted kitchen is complete with ample storage and white goods.
The two bedrooms are of a good size one being a single, with the double bedroom having a door leading directly on to the terrace area. The bathroom is fully fitted and enjoys a full bathtub with overhead shower and glass shower screen. A truly lovely apartment for those looking for their very own slice of traditional village life in Spain.
Consumption: Grade E - 150kW
Emissions: Grade D - 18kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €150.19 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,567)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,130)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£69,276)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£76,973)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,196 (£6,158)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,284)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.