Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1524 €69,630 ~ £58,738 *
This is a lovely studio apartment on the first floor of the El Cano II complex in the nudist area of Vera Playa.
The apartment is tastefully decorated and each usable space is well thought out.
Access is via stairs and this leads you into the main loung/living and bedroom area, which is light and bright thanks to the decor and also the double glass doors leading out to the private terrace. The terrace looks over the mountains and not the complex so although you can use the facilities the complex offers such as the communal swimming pool, you can also get away from the hub and sit and relax, enjoying the view that this offers.
The community charge payable is for the maintenace of the community and grounds. If you wish to use the swimming pool there is an additional charge of 150€ per year and a security key is then provided for you to use the pool when required.
Parking is communal and access to the shops is a three minute drive away and access to the beach even closer, being just two minutes away.
A lovely apartment, ideal for a lock up and go holiday home or an investment property with rental potential.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €16.99 per month
- IBI property tax: €106.11 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 33 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Communal parking
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,963 (£3,343)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,667 (£52,865)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €69,630 (£58,738)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,570 (£4,699)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.