Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1526 €125,000 ~ £105,448 *
This is a lovely apartment located on the sought after community of Al Andalus Resort in Vera Playa. The apartment is on the ground floor, with access being via one small step taking you in to the property.
The Al Andalus Resort has a extremely well maintained swimming pool area and surrounding garden areas, there is also an indoor swimming pool for winter use.
Access to the property takes you in to a very bright and cheerful lounge/dining area. Patio doors take you out to the front terranced area, a lovely place for soaking up the Spanish sun and atmposphere.
The kitchen area has ample wall and base storage and is complete with all white good. Double glass doors from here also takes you to a small private garden at teh rear of the propety, again ideal for outside living.
There are two good sized bedrooms, both with build in wardrobes. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and there is a separate family bathroom.
The property has its own allocated parking space and enjoys Air Conditioning in the lounge and main bedroom.
A lovely property, ideal for a holiday home or an investment.
Contact us to book a viewing.
Consumption: Grade G - 167kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €265.44 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 144 m²
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,014)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£94,903)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£105,448)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,436)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.