Apartment for sale in Turre
Ref: B1532 €59,950 ~ £51,301 *
We have the pleasure to bring to the market this 2-bedroom 1 bathroom 2nd floor apartment with roof top communal swimming pool with allocated underground parking and storage. Located nicely in the centre of village Turre. The village has a wealth of amenities including bars, restaurants, shops and an exceptional market is held every Friday where local producers offer fruit, vegetables and many other goods at very reasonable prices and so much more, just ten minutes takes you to the coastal resort of Mojacar Playa with even more amenities.
The building benefits from an elevator service, making the property disable friendly entering the property you have a very spacious bright and airy lounge and dining room with double doors out to a small private terrace over the central courtyard of the building. A doorway from the lounge leads to the separate fully fitted kitchen has plenty of top and bottom storage units, excellent worktop space, electric hob, oven and extractor, washing machine, microwave and fridge freezer. There are two spacious double bedrooms with plenty of room for storage units and a nicely tiled family bathroom featuring a full bath, overhead shower, WC, bidet and vanity unit.
The shared communal roof solarium is accessed by stairs from outside the main apartment this area is fantastic with plenty of room for lounging in the sunshine and enjoying the magnificent views all around toward the mountains and over the beautiful village of Turre.
The underground allocated parking space is a god send as the village can be busy, so having this is ideal and very convenient, along with this you have a very spacious trastero / storeroom essential for storage. A simply wonderful apartment in a stunning village location but so close to the coast, a must for viewing.
Consumption: Grade G - 128kW
Emissions: Grade G - 32kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €36.00 per month
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 78 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Golf resort
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,567)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,995 (£2,563)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,955 (£46,171)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,950 (£51,301)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,796 (£4,104)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,284)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.