Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Vera
Ref: B1565 €140,000 ~ £118,297 *
This 3 bedroom 3 bathroom duplex town house is located in the Busy market town of Vera with its many amenities including, shops, banks, supermarkets, chemists, medical centre and more. Only a ten minute car journey takes you to the wonderful beaches of Mojácar Playa, vera Playa and garrucha offering even more amenities for day to day living in this beautiful area of mainland Spain.
The property is in a gated community with security key access; to the front entrance of the property, a set of stairs leads you to the main door and entry into a bright and spacious lounge and dining room. Off the lounge, you have a WC and entry into the kitchen area, which has double doors leading out to the back private terrace area. From this, you have access to the communities’ courtyard area and the gated back entrance.
A staircase from the lounge leads up to the first floor and on this level you have the first of the good seized double bedrooms to the front with the added bonus of an ensuite bathroom with full bath. There are two further spacious, double bedrooms, one of which has double doors leading out to a small terrace area and a spiral staircase to the roof solarium with views out of the town. There is also a family bathroom on this floor.
This is a lovely property in a typically Spanish town, which is very close to the coast, a must for your viewing list.
Consumption: Grade E - 121kW
Emissions: Grade D - 25kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €294.18 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Build Size 113 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,535)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,000 (£9,295)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €126,000 (£106,467)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €140,000 (£118,297)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,200 (£9,464)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,267)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.