Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1589 €140,000 ~ £118,297 *
This is a wonderful first floor apartment located on the Puerto Marina complex, with fantastic views of the surrounding area, including the coastline, the town and nearby mountains, which can be fully appreciated from the wonderful, large terraces.
If you are looking for an outdoors lifestyle, this is the property for you.
The property is in an elevated location, meaning the road leading to the property is on an incline but affords the spectacular views.
The property is accessed down a few stairs that lead off the communal pool area. The entrance of the property leads directly into the open-plan living/dining and kitchen area. This is a very good sized space, with more than enough room for the living furniture and a good sized table. The kitchen is a reasonable size and has plenty of storage space top and bottom. This room also benefits from having access to the main terrace through two large glass patio doors that lead the light flood in as well as giving you those fantastic views.
The apartment has a total of two bedrooms and two bathrooms. These rooms are accessed down a hallway that leads off of the living/dining space.
The master bedroom is off to the right of the hallway and is a very good size, and comes with fitted wardrobes, as well as access onto the main terrace.
The second bedroom, located at the end of the hallway, which currently houses a sofa-bed, is also a very good size and could accommodate a double bed or two single beds. This bedroom also has fitted wardrobes and a terrace leading off of it.
Both bathrooms are off to the left of the hallway.
The community has its own parking and the property comes fully fitted with air-conditioning.
Consumption: Grade G - 173kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €88.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €209.61 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 118 m²
- Build Size 62 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,535)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,000 (£9,295)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €126,000 (£106,467)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €140,000 (£118,297)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,200 (£9,464)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,267)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.