Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Antas
Ref: B1594 €184,995 ~ £166,782 *
We have the pleasure to bring to the market this lovely 4 bedroomed, 2 bathroom, terraced townhouse located in the busy bustling town of Antas. You are just 10 to 15 minutes away from the beaches of Vera, Garrucha and Mojacar but can still enjoy the calm of the mountains and lovely countryside.
Antas is a town with a large history. It has an historic centre with small cobbled streets and around that centre you will find all amenities such as shops, restaurants, café bars, pharmacies, medical centre and much more. It is a fantastic village with several festivals throughout the year and has some of the best restaurants of the area. Young families will find it a paradise for their children to grow up, as it has a good school.
The property is located in a quiet street. From the front of the property a hallway leads you into a grand entrance and doors from here lead to a very impressive, bright spacious lounge and dining room, a good sized kitchen with utility area which leads you out to a delightful traditionally tiled, sunny, courtyard. There is also the first of the spacious bedrooms located on this floor, along with the first of the family bathrooms with shower, W.C and vanity and an internal entrance to the spacious garage area.
A marble staircase with decorative, wrought iron, rails leads you up to the first floor of the property. Located here are the remaining three double bedrooms and a second family bathroom with full bath, overhead shower, W.C vanity and bidet.
The front two bedrooms have double doors that lead out to their very own private terraces. In the hallway next to the rear bedroom a door leads out to yet another good-sized terrace area. A further set of stairs leads up to a fantastic roof terrace that leads all around the property with lovely views out over the roofs to the surrounding countryside.
Simply a stunning, well kept home, in walk in condition, a must to view.
Consumption: Grade E - 176kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €235.20 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 153 m²
- Build Size 146 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,500 (£13,974)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €166,496 (£150,104)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €184,995 (£166,782)
- Transfer tax 8% €14,800 (£13,343)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.