Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1598 €170,000 ~ £153,634 *
This is a wonderful two bedroom/ two bathroom apartment, located on a luxury urbanisation in Mojacar Playa, just 3 minutes from the golden beaches of Mojacar and the hustle and bustle of everyday living.
The apartment is south facing and enjoys wonderful views over Mojacar Playa and out to the Mediterranean sea from its private terrace.
In addition, the property has a private garage space and also a storage area.
The apartment is very modern throughout and is furnished to a high standard.
The kitchen is fully fitted including integrated appliances such as the washing machine, dishwasher, oven and fridge-freezer etc. In addition there is ample storage space in addition to a low work surface separating the lounge from the kitchen which also works as a large dining table.
The lounge is very bright and airy with patio doors leading out onto the aforementioned terrace which enjoys those lovely sea views.
Both bedrooms are spacious and have fitted wardrobes and have access to the terrace.
The bathrooms are finished to a high standard with wall mirrors and down lighting.
There is fully installed hot and cold air conditioning throughout.
The complex is very well maintained and offers an indoor heated pool, outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and various garden areas.
Consumption: Grade G - 165kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €111.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €440.08 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Golf resort
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,000 (£12,652)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €153,000 (£138,271)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €170,000 (£153,634)
- Transfer tax 8% €13,600 (£12,291)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.