Villa for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1599 €375,000 ~ £338,081 *
A very unique detached villa located within a small community of 4 properties just 300 metres from the beach front of Mojacar Playa.
This quiet and very well maintained community has a large swimming pool and beautiful gardens, however each property has its own individual entrance and private parking.
Within easy walking distance there are the local supermarket, shops, bars, restaurants, local commercial centre and the bus stop.
You can access the property from either a front or back covered terrace which both enjoy views of the communal grounds. To the rear of the property there is a large garden area which is used by this property, they have installed a BBQ and dining area and there is plenty of grass area for sunbathing and entertaining friends and family and enjoying the outside living the region has to offer.
Internally there is a very spacious and open plan lounge / dining room with a central feature open fireplace and double patio doors. The kitchen is a fantastic size with modern electrical goods whilst keeping a traditional style of floor and wall stortage units, there is also space for a full size dining table.
Also on the ground level is a W/C and direct access to the swimming pool which is located in the centre of the 4 properties.
Upstairs there are 2 double guest bedrooms with built in wardrobes and balconies overlooking the gardens as well as a modern shower room.
The master bedroom has a walk in shower room en suite and access to a private terrace which boasts uninterrupted sea views.
Internal stairs lead up to the private roof solarium where you can enjoy the beautiful 360 mountain and sea views!
A wonderful property in a prime location. Call us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Consumption: Grade F - 204kW
Emissions: Grade E - 38kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €245.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €469.75 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 111 m²
- Build Size 170 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €34,500 (£31,103)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €337,500 (£304,273)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €375,000 (£338,081)
- Transfer tax 8% €30,000 (£27,047)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.