Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Turre
Ref: B1601 €120,000 ~ £100,608 *
This is a traditional style townhouse, with three double bedrooms and three bathrooms, located in the traditional Spanish town of Turre.
The property is ideally situated within the town and is a minutes walk to the shops, banks, bars and restaurants that the town has to offer.
Access is from street level and the impressive blue front door will take you in to the property. This is a good sized property, incorporating a lounge area with a wood burner for those cool evenings and a separate dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped with white good and ample storage with wall and base cupboards.
There is a pantry area located off the kitchen also, again ideal for storage.
An internal courtyard allows you to enjoy the warm sunshine that this region has to offer and to take full advantage of the outside living and dining also. There is also a large storage and utility area off the courtyard.
The property has a downstairs double bedroom and a fully tiled shower room. In addition there is a room with a bathtub. This could easily be romoved and restored to a study or playroom.
Internal stairs from the kithcen will take you to the first floor where you will find two of the bedrooms and the shower room. The master bedroom enjoys air conditioning and a door leading to the balcony. Both bedrooms are a very good size and bright and airy.
A couple of steps will take you up to the roof solarium, again an ideal area in which to enjoy the mountain and village views including Mojacar Pueblo and also to enjoy the outdoor living that is possible in this area.
An ideal property to intergrate in to the true Spanish lifestyle. Phone us to arrange a viewing on 950 618 388.
Consumption: Grade E - 157kW
Emissions: Grade F - 40kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €106.15 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.72 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 158 m²
- Build Size 145 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,515)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,000 (£7,546)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €108,000 (£90,547)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €120,000 (£100,608)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,600 (£8,049)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£503)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£503)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,258)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.