Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Sierra Cabrera
Ref: B1606 €129,950 ~ £108,168 *
This is a good opportunity to purchase a detached duplex in the lovely area of Cortijo Cabrera, Turre.
The propety has two bedrooms and two bathrooms and has the use of a communal pool and parking and due to its position, enjoys views of the mountains and also the sea.
Access to the property is via a few steps leading up to the front entrance. There is a small terrace here, which overlooks the pool.
The entrance door takes takes you directly in to the lounge area, which is a good space and has a log burner for those cooler evenings. A door from here takes you in to the kitchen, which has ample storage and white goods. Off the kitchen is a small outside space with an enclosed utility room.
The first of the double bedrooms is on the ground floor and has its own en-suite bathroom.
There is also a storage cupboard off the lounge.
A stairway from the lounge takes you to the first floor of the property, where the second double bedroom is located. This enjoys a terrace area. There is also a family bathroom located here.
The propety has a covered communal parking area, with allocated parking.
This is a definate must see property, call us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Consumption: Grade E - 159kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €43.75 per month
- IBI property tax: €124.52 per annum
- Refuse fees: €44.12 per annum
- White Goods Only
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 130 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Central Heating
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,497)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,995 (£8,320)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,955 (£97,351)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,950 (£108,168)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,396 (£8,653)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,249)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.