Villa for sale in Turre
Ref: B1607 €249,950 ~ £207,828 *
Exclusive new listing!!
This is a wonderful 2 storey south facing villa with private pool, on the popular and sought after area of Agua Nueva in Turre.
Turrre is only a few minutes drive away and offers you all the local amenities that you will require, supermarket, banks, doctors, shops, bakery etc. and also a weekly market.
The views from Agua Nueva are of the beautiful Sierra Cabrera mountain range, wonderful sunrises and sunsets are to be enjoyed.
The property has three double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Ideally, there is one bedroom downstairs and also a bathroom, perfect for guests.
Access is via a private gate into the garden area and this leads you to a covered courtyard at the front door. There is room for one car on the private driveway and also street parking is available for any extras or guests! The garden area is low maintenance and the aforementioned private swimming pool is situated here, to be enjoyed in the summer months.
The property has air conditioning in every room for those warm summers and also offers a pellet burner for the cooler winter evenings.
The ground floor is made up of an open plan living/dining room and also kitchen area, with ample storage and white goods. There is also a utility area. In addition there is an ideal built in two door storage area.
There is also a good sized double bedroom and bathroom with shower.
A staircase takes you up to the first floor. Again here you will find excellent storage facilities, with a three door built in area.
The two remaining double bedrooms are also on this floor, both of a very good size with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with shower.
A wonderful property in an lovely location. Contact us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Emissions: Grade G - 51kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 500 m²
- Build Size 116 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,995 (£18,288)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,955 (£187,046)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,950 (£207,828)
- Transfer tax 8% €19,996 (£16,626)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.