Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1609 €134,999 ~ £120,909 *
This is an end position, ground floor apartment within a secure and gated community of Los Llanos 1, Mojacar. This community consists of one 2 storey block of 20 apartments, with a securely fenced off communal swimming pool.
The apartment is just a short walk to the beaches and amenities of Mojacar Playa with an abundance of restaurants, café bars, shops, supermarkets, doctors, pharmacies, banks and much more, with a bus service linking Mojacar with areas such as Garrucha and Vera Playa.
This is an extremely well presented and well maintained property, which has an attractive south facing entrance terrace which has a built in BBQ and plenty of room for a large dining table as well as sunbeds. The property benefits from having beautiful views of the Mojacar mountain range and the picture perfect Mojacar Pueblo.
The entrance to the property is accessed via 4 low level steps easily transformed into a ramp for easy access for anyone with walking difficulties. This leads to the terrace with BBQ area and double doors that take you into the spacious, bright lounge / diner area. From the lounge/diner through an open arch, you access the kitchen of the apartment, which is of a good standard (being re-modelled and up graded) and has plenty of wall and floor storage units, electric hob, oven, fridge freezer and washing machine.
As the apartment is located on the end of the community it has a lovely side window from the kitchen making the interior bright and airy. There is a refurbished family bathroom with a modern design toilet and vanity unit. The property offers a good size master bedroom again bright and airy with built in storage and there is a further twin bedroom again with built in wardrobes.
A lovely apartment in "as new" condition.
Music credit for property video tour. https://www.bensound.com
Consumption: Grade G - 229kW
Emissions: Grade G - 43kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €75.52 per month
- IBI property tax: €236.52 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 84 m²
- Build Size 67 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Ground floor
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,687)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,404)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,499 (£108,818)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €134,999 (£120,909)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,800 (£9,673)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.