Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1609 €134,999 ~ £113,183 *
We have the pleasure of bringing to the market, this end position, ground floor apartment within a secure and gated community of Los Llanos 1. This community consists of one 2-storey block of 20 apartments, with a securely fenced- off communal swimming pool for use by apartment-occupiers only, with each apartment having a key to the pool area.
The apartment is just a short walk to the beaches and amenities of Mojacar Playa with an abundance of restaurants, café bars, shops, supermarkets, doctors, pharmacies, banks and much more, with a bus service linking Mojacar with areas such as Garrucha and Vera Playa.
This is an extremely well presented and well-maintained property, which has an attractive south facing entrance terrace which has a built in BBQ and plenty of room for a large dining table as well as sunbeds. There are beautiful views of the Mojacar mountains and village.
Through the terrace double doors, you enter the spacious, bright lounge / diner of the property, which is of a good size and a great space to entertain guests as it flows nicely out to the front terrace area. From the lounge/diner through an open arch, you access the kitchen of the apartment, which is of a high standard (being re-modelled and up graded) and has plenty of wall and floor storage units, electric hob, oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. As the apartment is located on the end of the community it has a lovely side window from the kitchen making the interior bright and airy.
On from the kitchen we enter the generous sized bathroom of the property. This has been refurbished to a high standard, with a modern design, toilet and vanity unit.
Next, we come to the good-sized double bedroom of the property, which is very bright and airy with built in storage and on from here a spacious twin room again housing storage wardrobes.
This a simply delightful property in immaculate condition.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €75.52 per month
- IBI property tax: €236.52 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 84 m²
- Build Size 67 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,515)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£8,803)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,499 (£101,865)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €134,999 (£113,183)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,800 (£9,055)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£503)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£503)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,258)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.