Apartment for sale in Turre
Ref: B1610 €49,995 ~ £41,916 *
This is a lovely and very spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment situated in the heart of the traditional bustling town of Turre.
Turre is only 8 minutes to the coast of Mojacar and enjoys its own traditions and fiestas and offers all the amenities and facilities that you would require with bars, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, doctors, banks, dentist, hairdressers, etc.
Access to the property is via a secure door and has lift or stair access that lead you to the first floor apartment.
The front door takes you directly in to the open plan lounge and dining area, which is a lovely bright space and has access directly to the terrace area through double glass doors. You can enjoy beautiful views of the village rooftops and over to the Cabrera mountains with the South East facing balcony.
The kitchen is located off this area too and has ample storage units and white goods. The open plan design gives the property a great living area ideal for a large sofa bed for additional guests.
A doorway takes you to the large double bedroom complete with wardrobes and also the fully fitted en suite bathroom, from here you can also access an internal courtyard and utility space.
The property has allocated underground parking with direct access via lift or stairs.
There is a very large communal roof solarium and access to a recently reformed communal swimming pool, which boasts incredible views of the surrounding village and moutains.
A lovely property, ideal for a home, holiday accomodation or even an investment as many people seek long term rentals in this town.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €32.81 per month
- IBI property tax: €132.33 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 53 m²
- Build Size 47 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,515)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,000 (£1,676)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €44,996 (£37,724)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €49,995 (£41,916)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,000 (£3,353)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£503)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£503)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,258)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.