Apartment for sale in Villaricos
Ref: B1615 €89,900 ~ £74,750 *
This is a two bedroom, one bathroom, two-level apartment situated in Villarcos. It is 65m2 and is sold fully furnished. The property is within a short walk to the beach. The apartment has a good sized living room and a fully fitted kitchen.
Two steps lead down from the living room to two quite spacious bedrooms that could easily accomodate double beds. One of the bedrooms has a built-in wardrobe and the other has a white wooden closet.
The property has hot and cold central air conditioning
The property benefits from a private terrace of 7m2, with pleasant views towards the mountain. This terrace has a closet-storage room.
A private solarium of 25.30m2 is accessed by a lift. The property includes a designated parking space in a garage (nº 511).
Other advantages include low community fees.
The building, built in 2007, is just 120m from the beach, bars shops and restaurants.
Villaricos is a small town that is ideal to spend holidays at any time of the year, and is recognized for its Sunday market, and its charming promenade.
Additional beautiful private and easily accessible beaches are a few minutes drive by car.
Consumption: Grade F
Emissions: Grade F
- Coastal property
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,990 (£4,981)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,910 (£67,275)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,900 (£74,750)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,192 (£5,980)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.