Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1619 €75,000 ~ £62,429 *
This is a lovely two double bedroomed, 1 bathroom first floor apartment on the community of Las Terrazas del Palomares.
Palomares is a traditional Spanish village situated very near the coast and offers everyday amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets etc. Ideally you are very close to the other coastal resorts of Vera Playa, Garrucha and Mojacar, again all areas that have so much to offer.
This community enjoys a lovely swimming pool and the apartment especially has good views of the sea/ mountains and the town.
Access to the apartment is via a gated entrance and up a few steps to the front door. This then leads you in to a short hallway with the kitchen area being to the left. The kitchen has all modern conveniences and ample storage.
You then access the bright open plan living/dining area, which enjoys double patio doors leading out to a terraced area, which has steps leading up to the solarium, which enjoys stunning views of the sea, mountains and town.
An archway leads you to the two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Both bedrooms are of a good size and light and airy and the bathroom is well equipped.
An ideal property for the family to enjoy holidays or for a permanent home or rental investment.
Emissions: Grade F - 31kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €58.33 per month
- IBI property tax: €106.08 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 61 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Underground parking
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,497)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£3,746)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,500 (£56,186)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €75,000 (£62,429)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,000 (£4,994)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,249)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.