Apartment for sale RESERVED in Desert Springs
Ref: B1622 €69,900 ~ £64,228 *
This is charming 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment situated on the Desert Springs Resort and Golf Club, which is the only luxury family resort in Cuevas del Almanzora.
The apartment is located on the first floor and is accessed by a terrace of almost 8m2 that provides stunning mountain views. The property has the added benefit of access to a private solarium from which you can enjoy the sun and views of the beach and the mountains at any time of the day.
The property consists of a bright and spacious living room that provides excellent views of sea. This room has two sets of patio doors that lead out onto the terrace. The living room has an air conditioning unit and two ceiling fans.
The double bedroom has a built-in wardrobe, and an en suite bathroom. There is also a separate dressing room with an additional built-in wardrobe.
The separate kitchen is well equipped with ample base units and white goods
There is available parking near the apartment.
The property is sold fully furnished.
The design of Desert Springs was inspired by the famous desert fields of Arizona and California and has, in addition to its spectacular golf course with its clubhouse, a social club and a sports club.
The beach is just a 10 minute drive away.
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please contact Spanish Property Choice 950 615 388
Consumption: Grade F
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €87.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €215.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €142.00 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 64 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Golf resort
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,757)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,990 (£3,666)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,910 (£57,805)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €69,900 (£64,228)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,592 (£5,138)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£551)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£551)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,378)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.