Cortijo/Finca for sale in Turre
Ref: B1630 €125,000 ~ £103,935 *
An ideal opportunity to purchase a Cortijo located in the vibrant village of Turre, but set back a little so that you can enjoy the peace and quiet but still be within a very close walking distance to all the amenities that this village has to offer.
The property is private and surrounded by olive orchards and has beautiful views of the Sierra Cabrera mountains.The property is very substantial with a build area of 142 mts2. This includes, an open plan lounge/diner, with an openfireplace. Separate kitchen with ample storage of wall and base units. Two large double bedrooms and a fully fitted family bathroom are accessed via a hallway.
Access to the property takes you into a long driveway with ample parking for several cars. There is a large terraced area, ideal for outside living and entertaining and also to enjoy the warm sunshine that this area offers. At the rear of the proeprty there is a landscaped garden and also a built shed, ideal for storage. Dont miss the opportunity to aquire this individual property and call us on 950 615 388 to arrange viewing.
Consumption: Grade E - 158kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €193.67 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 582 m²
- Build Size 142 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£7,899)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£93,542)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£103,935)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,315)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.