Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1631 €68,500 ~ £62,310 *
A ground floor, south facing apartment, with two bedrooms and one bathroom, on the Las Terrazas community in Palomares.
Palomares is a coastal town, traditionally Spanish, with bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops, church, pharmacies etc. and has lots of amenities to enjoy.
The other coastal areas of Vera Play, Garrucha and Mojacar are only a short drive away and they too have all the amenities that you could want, again including bars, restaurants and a water park.
The community is gated.
The entrance to the property, leads you directly into the kitchen. This is a well equipped kitchen with all white goods and ample storage. Turning right from here will take you into a large and airy open plan lounge/diner. Double doors from this area (with flyscreens) will take you out to the courtyard, ideal for relaxing and enjoying outside living.
Both good sized double bedrooms and well equipped family bathroom are off the lounge/dining area. Again, both bedrooms are light and airy, with fitted wardrobes and plenty of additional room for storage.
There is a lovely communal pool on the community with plenty of space to sit and enjoy the warm sun.
This property comes fully furnished with white goods and is in an excellent turn key condition. Ideal for a family holiday home or for a rental investment, or both!
Contact us on 950 615 388 to make an appointment.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €58.33 per month
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,729)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,850 (£3,502)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €61,650 (£56,079)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €68,500 (£62,310)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,480 (£4,985)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£546)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£546)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,364)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.