Village House for sale in Los Gallardos
Ref: B1633 €75,000 ~ £62,361 *
A wonderful opportunity to obtain a classic, authentic, south facing village house with garage, within the heart of Los Gallardos, a bustling Spanish village with local amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets, doctors, banks, dentist, pharmacy, post office etc.
This village house is in need of repair, but will make someone an ideal home.
Access is via the street directly into the hallway.
On the left there is one bedroon and on the right a further large bedroom with doors into a small lounge area.
An archway takes you into a futher small lounge area and from here, you access the third bedroom. Also from the lounge there is access to the kitchen and garage.
The kitchen takes you into an enclosed courtyard and off here is your bathroom.
Via another door from the street you access a large storage area (at this time, there is no access to this from the main house, but this could be done) and a door from the storage area takes you up some narrow steps to the roof terrace.
Being a traditional village house, there are some amazing original tiles throughout and also some ceiling beams.
A definate must see property for someone with the vision and a little time to make this a truely wonderful home.
Consumption: Grade E - 157kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €107.93 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 113 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£3,742)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,500 (£56,125)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €75,000 (£62,361)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,000 (£4,989)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.