Villa for sale in Vera
Ref: B1637 €395,000 ~ £353,296 *
This is a lovely 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa located in La Algarrobina close to the town of Vera, Almeria, Spain. This is a unique property and is accessed via a private gated driveway, leading you to the parking area and a double garage.
The main door in to the property takes you to an entrance lounge, with all rooms leading off and also the stairs to the first floor. This is a lovely, bright inviting area. An archway from here takes you to the first of the large double bedrooms, again a bright room enjoying an en-suite bathroom.
Continuing down the hallway takes you to the two further large ground floor double bedrooms each with its own en-suite bathroom and also a separate W.C. You can also access the pool area from here. At the end of the hallway there is the large modern kitchen. This has more than ample storage space with a dining area and seating area leading off. There is also a utility area.
The entrance lounge has stairs that will take you to a very large space. The deeds to the property show this as a lounge area, however the current owners are using it as a bedroom. It has a fireplace and access to a terrace, ideal for enjoying the sunshine. There are steps down from here taking you to the pool and another terrace area.
Finally from the entrance hall, taking you to the main lounge and from here to an enclosed summer room with access to the pool area via an arched doorway.
In the grounds there is the aforementioned private swimming pool. A double garage of 46.70m2, with a room above accessed via an exterior staircase, currently being used as a snooker/pool room. The views from here are wonderful, an ideal area for relaxing and gaming all in one!
The grounds also enjoy a large outside bar area located near to the pool and a courtyard currently housing a table tennis table. The property comes fully furnished with white goods.
This property is Exclusive to Spanish Property Choice
https://www.bensound.com Music credit
Consumption: Grade E - 123kW
Emissions: Grade D - 22kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €488.16 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1,850 m²
- Build Size 328 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €36,500 (£32,646)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €355,500 (£317,966)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €395,000 (£353,296)
- Transfer tax 8% €31,600 (£28,264)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,342)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.