Apartment for sale in Villaricos
€124,499 ~ £104,940 *
This is a lovely two bedroomed, one bathroom ground floor apartment, situated in the very traditional fishing village of Villaricos. Although you are on the ground floor, due to the layout of the property you are still able to enjoy really nice views.
The community is a good size with only 34 properties on there, so maintaining that private feel.
There is a gated entrance to the community with an intercom to the apartment. The gate takes you through the communal area and a short walk will take you past the good sized communal swimming pool to your front door. The community is well maintained and you can use the pool, showers and sunbeds also.
The community is very friendly and even has a communal library on the 1st floor.
From here, you enter a small hallway with the kitchen on the right hand side. The kitchen is of a good size and has ample storage with wall and base units. It comes will good quality white goods including a washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, hob and all the necessary cutlery and crockery that you would expect to find within a kitchen!
Through to the lounge/dining area, a lovely bright and airy space thanks to the double glass doors leading you out on to the terrace area.
Off the lounge/dining area you access both double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The bathroom is well equipped with a bath and overhead shower, basin, toilet and bidet and also a wall cabinet.
Each bedroom leads to its own outside space, one enjoying a balcony and the other the courtyard with views over the pool area. Both bedrooms also enjoy fitted glass fronted wardrobes which offers good storage. One of the bedrooms offers a fitted safe within the wardrobe. They also have exterior wooden effect metal shutters.
Three sets of stairs will take you up to your own partitioned private solarium, measuring 24.50m2, which has great views of the sea and mountains.
An advantage of this property is the allocated underground parking. Vehicle access is via a separate entrance and a few steps will take you from this area to your front door.
The lounge and bedrooms have ceiling fans and there is air conditioning that converts to heating in the cooler winter months in the lounge.
Everything is included with this property, white goods, furniture, soft furnishings and kitchen equipment. Its a lovely property, well worth a view for a holiday or permanent home or even a rental investment.
Consumption: Grade G - 197kW
Emissions: Grade E - 35kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €60.30 per month
- IBI property tax: €208.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 69 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Ground floor
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,450 (£7,965)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,049 (£94,446)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €124,499 (£104,940)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,715 (£7,346)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins210.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins92 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins145 km