Villa for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1646 €395,000 ~ £353,584 *
We are pleased to bring to the market this lovely three bedroom, three bathroom villa with private swimming pool and stunning views, located in La Parata, Mojacar.
La Parata is just a short 5 minute drive away to Mojacar and the beachfront and offers you the ability to enjoy a property with space and peace but within a very short distance to the hub of Mojacar and all the facilities that it offers.
Access to the property is via a driveway and takes you to the gardens and terrace areas of the property which are all low maintenance.
The property has a privileged outlook over the wonderful mountains and enjoys stunning sea views.
From the main entrance you are led to an entrance hallway and then onto a large open plan living/dining area with a wood burner for those cooler winter evenings. From here you have double doors taking you out on to the terrace area.
The kitchen is also a large bright area and enjoys ample storage with both wall and base units.
There are three double bedrooms. The master bedroom enjoys a dressing room and also an en-suite bathroom.
There are two further double bedrooms and bathrooms.
The property offers an above ground private swimming pool. It has air conditioning in all rooms which converts to heating when necessary. In addition there are solar panels installed for the supply of hot water.
This is a definite must see property. Contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade D - 91kW
Emissions: Grade D - 18kg
- Coastal property
- Refuse fees: €166.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 5,912 m²
- Build Size 140 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €36,500 (£32,673)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €355,500 (£318,226)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €395,000 (£353,584)
- Transfer tax 8% €31,600 (£28,287)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.