Village House for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1647 €139,950 ~ £125,574 *
This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a lovely, traditional Spanish village house, set high up in the lovely cobbled streets of the famous Mojacar pueblo and only minutes from the busy resort of Mojacar Playa with its abundance of amenities including restaurants, shops, café bars, medical centre, pharmacies and more.
This picture perfect property is bursting with original charm, with original shutter windows and doors.
From the main door you are taken through a hallway into a lovely lounge area, with original feature fireplace. An archway leads into a well-planned fully fitted kitchen, with washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor and fridge freezer. Double doors from the kitchen lead out to a lovely L shaped courtyard terrace, ideal for outside living and dining and generally enjoying the open space.
Leading from the lounge is the family bathroom with shower unit, W.C and vanity.
Back to the hallway takes you to the two double bedrooms, one of which has its own en suite bathroom with glass brick shower screen. Both bedrooms are of a good size.
The outside front area is the perfect place to have a table and chairs and sit and watch the world go by in this wonderful village in the most beautiful part of southern Spain.
A true gem of a property that has been lovingly restored by the present owner.
A definite must for viewing.
Consumption: Grade E - 48kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €152.47 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 49 m²
- Build Size 42 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,692)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,995 (£9,866)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,955 (£113,017)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,950 (£125,574)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,196 (£10,046)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,346)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.