Villa for sale in Santiago de la Ribera
€269,999 ~ £230,479 *
This fantastic detached villa is located in the quiet residential neighbourhood of San Blas where you can find all amenities including sports facilities, supermarkets, bars and schools. The beautiful coast is just a short walk from the property and it is only 5 minutes drive from the town center of San Javier.
The property is within its own corner private plot of land which is fully walled and gated and offers privacy around the exterior of the villa. The land is fully tiled which makes it an ideal lock up and leave or for someone who is wanting a very low maintenance property. The private swimming pool is to the side of the house and has an outside shower and ample terrace space for a BBQ area and sunbeds.
Internally there is a large living space with a feature fireplace and air conditioning. The lounge and dining room are open plan with the lovely modern kitchen with ample floor and wall storage units along with a breakfast bar and granite work surfaces.
On the ground floor there is a large guest double bedroom and a well appointed family bathroom with a nuetral coloured ceramic tiling finish.
On the upper floor there is a second guest double bedroom and the master bedroom which has an en suite shower room and access to an amazing sun terrace from where you can view the surrounding area.
If this style of property is on your wish list then give us a call today.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 313 m²
- Build Size 102 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €24,000 (£20,487)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €242,999 (£207,431)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €269,999 (£230,479)
- Transfer tax 8% €21,600 (£18,438)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 5 mins84 km
- Almeria (LEI)2 hours 29 mins248.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)31 mins39.3 km