Villa for sale in Santiago de la Ribera
€259,000 ~ £222,740 *
This fantastic detached villa is located in the quiet residential neighbourhood of San Blas where you can find all amenities including sports facilities, supermarkets, bars and schools. The beautiful coast is just a short walk from the property and it is only 5 minutes drive from the town center of San Javier.
The property is within its own private plot of land which is fully walled and gated with iron railings and offers privacy around the exterior of the villa. The majority of the land is tiled which makes it an ideal lock up and leave or for someone who is wanting a very low maintenance property. The private swimming pool is to the side of the house and has an outside shower and ample terrace space for a BBQ area and sunbeds.
There is off road parking for several vehicle with large double iron gates.
Internally there is a large living space with a feature fireplace and air conditioning. The lounge and dining room are open plan with modern kitchen units along with granite work surfaces and all of this comes in a nice neutral colour so it would be easy for any new owner to implement their own style in this room.
On the ground floor there is a large guest double bedroom and well appointed family bathroom.
On the upper floor there is a second guest double bedroom and the master bedroom which has an en suite shower room and access to an amazing sun terrace that gives views of the surrounding areas.
A must see property.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 307 m²
- Build Size 103 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,580)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,900 (£19,694)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €233,100 (£200,466)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €259,000 (£222,740)
- Transfer tax 8% €20,720 (£17,819)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,290)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 5 mins84.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)2 hours 29 mins248.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)31 mins39.3 km