Villa for sale in Santiago de la Ribera
Ref: B1652 €259,000 ~ £231,844 *
This beautiful detached villa is located in the quiet residential neighbourhood of San Blas where you can find all amenities including sports facilities, supermarkets, bars and schools. The beautiful coast is just a short walk from the property and it is only 5 minutes drive from the town center of San Javier.
The property is within its own corner private plot of land which is fully walled and gated and offers privacy around the exterior of the villa. The land offers tiled terrace areas as well as white stone gardens which makes it an ideal lock up and leave or for someone who is wanting a very low maintenance property.
Internally there is a large living space with a feature fireplace and air conditioning. The lounge and dining room are open plan with the modern kitchen.
On the ground floor there is a large double bedroom and family bathroom.
On the upper floor there is a second double bedroom and the master bedroom which has an en suite shower room and access to an amazing sun terrace which boasts fantastic views over the surrounding green areas and parks.
So don't wait around book your appointment today.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 315 m²
- Build Size 104 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,900 (£20,499)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €233,100 (£208,659)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €259,000 (£231,844)
- Transfer tax 8% €20,720 (£18,548)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.