Apartment for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1653 €199,950 ~ £180,131 *
We are pleased to bring to thie market this fantastic 3 bedroomed, 2 bathroom penthouse apartment, on the popular community of La Mata. This is an ideal location for enjoying all the facilities and amenities that Mojacar has to offer, including the beach, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
The property is on a very well maintained community and offers a communal swimming pool.
Access to the property is via stairs and the main door will lead you in to the open plan living and dining area. This is a lovely bright and airy space with double glass doors leading you out to the private sun terrace and offering views of the mountains. A fireplace is located here also.
Although there is a separate kitchen, which is fully fitted in a modern design and has all the storage that you would want, with both wall and base units the whole lounge/dining and kitchen area has an open feel due to the archway connecting the kitchen to the rest of the living space.
The three bedrooms all have the benefit of air conditioning, which can convert to heating during those cooler months. They each open on to terraces and from the rear terrace there are views to the sea, Cabrera mountains
The main and second bedrooms offers built in wardrobes and all three bedrooms are of a good size.
The property enjoys two bathrooms, one with a full size bath tub and all modern fixtures and fittings and the other with a modern shower.
Being a penthouse apartment, it benefits from a large solarium area, which offers ample room for the outside living and dining that this sunny part of Spain enjoys and also provides you with those views.
In addition you the nearest of 4 golf courses, the Marina del Torre which is 5 minutes by car. Tennis facilities are available at La Mata bowling club 5 mins away.
Parking is directly outside the property.
Contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange your viewing.
Consumption: Grade G - 184kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €126.17 per month
- IBI property tax: €332.08 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 86 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,703)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,995 (£15,310)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,955 (£162,118)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,950 (£180,131)
- Transfer tax 8% €15,996 (£14,410)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,351)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.