Apartment for sale RESERVED in Turre
€74,949 ~ £64,239 *
This bright, spacious and airy three bedroom apartment is directly overlooking the main street of Turre on the second floor and accessed by a locked door and staircase from the side street. The apartment gets no direct sunlight in summer which means it is cool and then very cosy in winter with the feature log fireplace.
The large sitting room has a two and three seater sofa, and a single chair, air conditioning for the summer and a wood burning stove for winters nights.
The first bedroom is a spacious room with both a double and a single bed, air conditioning and a built in wardrobe.
The second bedroom is again a spacious room with a double bed, large built in wardrobe and ceiling fan.
The third bedroom has two single beds , ceiling fan and free standing wardrobe.
There is an good size fully fitted kitchen with a table and 4 chairs and off the kitchen is an outside terrace where you will find the washing machine, water heater and storage room which is very useful as additional space. There are two bathrooms one with a bath and the other with a walk in shower and a huge communal roof terrace with storage room and built in barbecue. The property currently has Wifi installed in the apartment for work or for watching TV.
Turre has a good mix of both Spanish and English speaking residents, sufficient shops, bars, restaurants and a good size market every Friday. The white village of Mojacar which in 2003 was declared one of Spain’s prettiest towns is only 6km away with the Mojacar Beach being only 1km further away, which from Easter to the end of October is a holiday resort with the usual Spanish beach resort facilities.
The famous city of Granada and the Sierra Navada Ski Resort which is open usually from November to May is 250km away and can easily be reached in a little over two hours by car. If you are into golf, bring your clubs, there is a local golf society and multiple courses within easy reach …. Desert Springs Golf Resort, Valle Del Este Golf Resort, Club Marina Golf Mojacar to name but a few.
A great property at a great price.
Consumption: Grade E - 142kW
Emissions: Grade E - 25kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €15.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €207.04 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 104 m²
- Build Size 104 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,495 (£3,853)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,454 (£57,815)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €74,949 (£64,239)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,246 (£4,497)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 3 mins213.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)47 mins74.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins147.5 km