Apartment for sale in Turre
€84,995 ~ £71,642 *
This superb second floor apartment is located at the entrance of the bustling village of Turre. The village offers an all year round lifestyle with a large choice of bars, restaurants, supermarkets and only 8 minutes drive to Mojacar village or beach.
The apartment is situated on a corner position meaning it benefits from fantastic views and it has windows along the entire length of the property.
The community has an entrance hallway and lift access which is ideal with the apartment being located on the second floor. From the upper level there is a single flight of stairs that then lead up to the amazing communal roof solarium.
Internally the property has an open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen. The bright and airy room has patio doors leading out to a Juliet balcony which looks down the main village highstreet as well as a second set of patio doors that lead onto the east facing terrace, which boasts great mountain and countryside views as well as privacy.
The kitchen is fully fitted including the electric appliances. There are ample storage units and enough space for a breakfast table.
The first bedroom is a twin room with a Juliet balcony and free standing wardrobes. The family shower room is a great size with a large corner shower.
The double master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and is located at the end of the hallway.
Overall a lovely apartment which must be seen to be appreciated.
Consumption: Grade G - 172kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €23.85 per month
- IBI property tax: €167.07 per annum
- Refuse fees: €111.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 74 m²
- Build Size 67 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 8 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,636)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,496 (£64,478)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €84,995 (£71,642)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,950 (£5,015)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins213.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)49 mins75.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins147.3 km