Duplex/Townhouse for sale RESERVED in Mojacar
Ref: B1666 €145,000 ~ £131,041 *
This is a lovely corner plot duplex, enjoying wonderful views of the sea, mountains and community area on the sought after small community of Llanos de la Abejorro in Mojacar.
You will enjoy easy access to all the amenities and facilities that Mojacar has to offer, including bars, restaurants, supermarkets, banks, shops and the wonderful beaches. These are all within walking distance.
Access to the property is via the private garden area, taking you in to the open plan living/dining area. This is a lovely bright area and has double glass doors leading you out to the rear terrace area which gives gate access to the communal pool and garden area.
There is a good size kitchen, offering plenty of storage and with all the necessary white goods.
The ground floor has a WC with washbasin and houses the boiler.
Stairs will take you to the first floor of the property, which has two double bedrooms, both enjoying fitted wardrobes and a private terrace. Here you will also find the fully fitted family bathroom.
The main bedroom has stairs which will take you up on to the private solarium, from which to enjoy stunning views of the sea, mountains and surrounding area.
There is a built in BBQ here with a bar area and also a shower to cool off!
This is a perfect property for a family home, holiday home or for a rental investment, thanks to its location.
Parking is communal with plenty of spaces available.
This property has access to a fibre internet service.
Consumption: Grade F - 128kW
Emissions: Grade E - 37kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €59.58 per month
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 103 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Communal parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,500 (£10,393)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €130,500 (£117,937)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €145,000 (£131,041)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,600 (£10,483)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.