Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1669 €179,000 ~ £161,768 *
This is a lovely south facing duplex located on the much sought after community of Residencial Andalucia, just a couple of minutes stroll from the beach in Mojacar.
Mojacar has all the amenities and facilites that you could wish for with bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops, doctors, banks etc. and it also offers the beautiful mediterranean sea and wonderful beaches.
Access to the duplex is via a gate entrance which leads you past the pool area and then a few steps take you up to the terrace area, overlooking the communal swimming pool.
This takes you directly in to the light, bright lounge area, which has a fireplace for those cooler winter evenings.
At the end of the lounge is a kitchen, with ample storage space and white goods and also a W.C. You also have access to the rear terrace.
Stairs lead you up to the three bedrooms this duplex offers. They are all of a good size and again are light and bright. Here you will also find a family bathroom.
There is access to a further terrace again overlooking the pool from one of the bedrooms.
A lovely property. Contact us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 338.
Consumption: Grade E - 149kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €56.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €313.59 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 104 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,900 (£13,466)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €161,100 (£145,591)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €179,000 (£161,768)
- Transfer tax 8% €14,320 (£12,941)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.