Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
Ref: B1673 €108,000 ~ £97,603 *
This is a lovely ground floor apartment with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, located on the gated community of Al Andalus Hills. This community is well maintained with gardens and offers a good sized indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Access is via a garden entrance, taking you through the front door directly in to the bright and lounge/dining area. In front of this is the kitchen area with ample storage offered with wall and base units. There is a small terrace off the kitchen also.
From the right of the lounge you are taken to the master bedroom, a good sized room with an en-suite bathroom including a bath tub.
The remaining bedroom is off the left of the lounge and there is a fully fitted family bathroom located here also.
All the windows have shutters and are double glazed and air conditioning is available in the lounge. Parking is allocated.
This is an ideal property for a family or holiday home and also for an investment.
Contact us to arrange a viewing.
The property is of a South East orientation.
Consumption: Grade E - 119kW
Emissions: Grade E - 21kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €61.49 per month
- IBI property tax: €246.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 112 m²
- Build Size 63 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,800 (£7,049)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €97,200 (£87,843)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €108,000 (£97,603)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,640 (£7,808)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.