Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1674 €219,000 ~ £197,917 *
We have the pleasure to offer a lovely bright and well maintained three bedroom and three bathroom duplex, with sea views, in the sought after community of Alameda in Mojacar.
The community offers well maintained gardens and also a large swimming pool.
The location of this duplex is ideal for anyone wanting to be able to walk out of their front door and have access to a range of bars/restaurants and also to the playa.
Access is via steps taking you down to the front entrance.
From the front entrance, directly opposite is the master bedroom with ensuite and a balcony offering lovely sea veiws.
Stairs down from here will take you to the W.C and to a door leading you out to the communal pool and garden area.
Here you will also find the light and airy lounge and also the kitchen/diner, well equipped with cupboards and white goods. From here there is a balcony offering views of the pool area.
Going down a further flight of stairs will take you to the two further bedrooms. Both of these are of a good size. The family bathroom is also located here. There is a further terrace on this floor, again overlooking the pool and garden area.
All the bedrooms have ceiling fans and the property has air conditioining ideal for those warm summer days and nights. This does convert to heating also.
The property has a North orientation, enjoys double glazing and in some rooms fly screens are also fitted. It comes fully furnished and with white goods. Ideal for a turn key purchase.
Parking is allocated.
Contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Communal fees: €95.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €290.20 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 120 m²
- Build Size 82 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €18,900 (£17,080)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €197,100 (£178,125)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €219,000 (£197,917)
- Transfer tax 8% €17,520 (£15,833)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.