Apartment for sale in Vera
Ref: B1676 €84,995 ~ £76,627 *
This is a brand new 1st floor apartment, located in Vera town and offers two bedrooms and two bathrooms and access to a communal swimming pool and gardens.
Vera is a Spanish traditional town and within walking distance to the apartment and just ten minutes drive from the beach and the motorway.
It has some of the finest selection of restaurants in the area. With its local street market on Saturdays and its shops, supermarkets, banks, doctors etc. it will provide you with all the amenities that you require.
The apartment comes fully furnished with brand new furniture.
Access to the apartment is via a lift and/or stairs. The apartment has a good size lounge/diner with access through patio doors onto the private shaded balcony. Ideal for the outdoor living that this area offers.
There is a fully fitted kitchen, complete with white goods and offering ample wall and base units for storage.
The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and en suite bathroom with vanity unit, the second twin bedroom also has fitted wardrobes.
There is also a family bathroom.
This is an ideal property for a family or holiday home or an investment.
Contact us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Consumption: Grade E - 100kW
Emissions: Grade E - 18kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €41.93 per month
- IBI property tax: €104.11 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,958)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,496 (£68,965)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €84,995 (£76,627)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,800 (£6,130)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.