Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1678 €160,000 ~ £144,597 *
This is a lovely duplex/townhouse, on the secluded community of Los Girasoles in Mojacar, offering a communal pool and gardens.
A front courtyard gives you access through the main door will lead you left in to the lounge area, a lovely light area.
The kitchen, offering white goods and ample storage is on the right of the lounge and it offers white goods and ample storage with both wall and base units.
There is a W.C at the end of the hallway and also a storage room, curently housing the washing machine and boiler. A door from the hallway will take you out to the communal pool area.
From the lounge there are stairs leading down to a large room, currently being used as a twin bedroom and also to two storage rooms.
Returning to the hallway, stairs from here will take you up to the first floor of the property, here are three bedrooms. There are two double bedrooms both with Juliette balconies which overlook the pool.
The master bedroom - also a good size has access to a terrace area and offers sea views.
This propety offers a solarium measuring 77m2, which has lovely views of the sea, pool , mountains and Mojacar pueblo.
The property offers air conditioning and the lounge and bedrooms have ceiling fans. It has a South East aspect.
This is a lovely property in a lovely location. Contact us for a viewing.
Consumption: Grade D - 71kW
Emissions: Grade C - 13kg
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Communal fees: €39.51 per month
- IBI property tax: €351.84 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 102 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,000 (£11,748)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €144,000 (£130,137)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €160,000 (£144,597)
- Transfer tax 8% €12,800 (£11,568)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.