Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€249,995 ~ £213,403 *
This first floor 2 bedroom apartment is located on a very select community front line to the golf course of Mojacar Playa. This small sought after resort has a gated entrance, communal swimming pool, gymnasium and boasts beautiful views over Marina de la Torre golf, lake and out to sea.
A shared staircase leads up to the apartment.
Internally there is a large open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen all with a modern finish and high quality fittings. The kitchen is fitted with all modern appliances and ample work surfaces and cabinets.
To the front of the property are double sliding doors that provide access out onto the incredible terrace, where you can enjoy the picturesque views and sunshine.
The main hallway leads to a family shower room and a separate bathroom, both with sink storage units and wall mirrors.
The guest bedroom has fitted wardrobes and is large enough for twin beds or a double bed.
The master bedroom is a fantastic size and also has fitted wardrobes. Both bedrooms have access to a rear terrace which gets the afternoon sun and provides views of the rear mountains and countryside. There is a lockable utility room which houses the water boiler and washing machine.
A central air conditioning and heating system is installed throughout the entire property.
Included in the sale price are 2 underground parking space and a lock up storage room.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €62.81 per month
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 82 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- Golf resort
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,000 (£18,779)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,996 (£192,063)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,995 (£213,403)
- Transfer tax 7% €17,500 (£14,938)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins212.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins82.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 34 mins146.3 km