Villa for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1680 €334,995 ~ £302,015 *
A large 3 bedroom detached villa in a fantastic location only 90 meters from the beachfront of Mojacar Playa. With this exceptional location, all amenities are on your doorstep including a great selection of bars, restaurants, shops, beach bars and supermarkets.
As you approach the villa there is a private garage entrance as well as a seperate storage room. You can access the house directly from the street into an entrance hallway with an opening to the right which overlooks the entire lounge and dining room. The feature fireplace gives the property a traditional Spanish design and double patio doors lead out to the front elevated terrace and covered porch.
Leading from the lounge is the kitchen which is a great size and includes floor and wall cabinets.
The 2 guest bedrooms are both double with fitted wardrobes and share a family shower room. The master bedroom is located on the other side of the property and has its own en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes.
The property has a private garden which is fully fenced with a gate access to the street, a large patio as well as the private swimming pool. External stairs also lead up to the private roof solarium where you can enjoy the fantastic views of the Mojacar mountains and out to the Mediterranean sea.
Consumption: Grade E - 207kW
Emissions: Grade E - 40kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €542.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 470 m²
- Build Size 120 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €30,500 (£27,497)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €301,496 (£271,813)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €334,995 (£302,015)
- Transfer tax 8% €26,800 (£24,161)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.