Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Los Gallardos
Ref: B1681 €139,950 ~ £126,477 *
This is a lovely 2 storey duplex/townhouse located in the small pueblo of Alfaix, very near the bustling pueblo of Los Gallardos, which will offer you all the amenities that you require for day to day living. Alfaix also offers two shops and a restaurant/bar.
The duplex has three bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and the community offers a swimming pool and stunning views of the local countryside and mountains.
You enter the property via electric gates and a few steps will take you to the private terrace and the front entrance.
From here you enter a hallway and from here you can access the lovely lounge/dining area, where double doors will take you to the front courtyard. Here is also a log fireplace.
The kitchen also located from the lounge has been recently refurbished and offers white goods ample storage with wall and floor units and granite worktops. From here you access the utility room.
Back to the hallway and there is under stairs storage and a W.C. Also from here is a door taking you to the private rear courtyard.
Stairs will take you the three bedrooms and family bathroom. The bedrooms are all of a generous size with the master bedroom having an en-suite bathroom, fitted wardrobes and glass doors taking you to the balcony.
Another set of stairs will take you to a mezzanine area, currently being used as an office. A door from here will take you out to a wonderful solarium with stunning views of the mountains and surrounding area. Here you will find a BBQ and also retractable sun awnings.
The property has both cold and hot air conditioning and ceiling fans are fitted in all the bedrooms. All the windows have double glazing and fly screens fitted.
This is a really lovely property which must be seen to be appreciated.
Consumption: Grade G - 247kW
Emissions: Grade E
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €73.19 per month
- IBI property tax: €163.70 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 145 m²
- Build Size 137 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,995 (£9,937)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,955 (£113,829)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,950 (£126,477)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,196 (£10,118)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.