Apartment for sale in Villaricos
Ref: B1690 €89,950 ~ £82,651 *
A superb ground floor apartment located only 140m from the beautiful beachfront and harbour of Villaricos. This seaside village is very well know for its picturesque coastline, weekly street market and quaint streets which have several bars and restaurants.
The small community has a gated entrance, lift access to all levels and a communal roof solarium with a fantastic swimming pool enjoying mountain and sea views.
The apartment is on the ground floor with very easy access. Internally there is a modern lounge and dining room with air conditioning and double patio doors that lead out on to the large private terrace ideal for BBQ and enjoying the Almeria sunshine. The south facing patio is partially covered where you can sit in the shade on a full size garden table and chairs.
The kitchen is open plan and is very well designed to make the most of the cabinet space and white goods. The lounge/dining room is very bright and airy and offers a fantastic living space.
A hallway leads down to the family shower and the guest double bedroom which has fitted wardrobes.
The main bedroom has 2 fully fitted wardrobes, en suite bathroom and access to an internal courtyard ideal for storage, utility space or another private terrace.
A wonderful property in a very sought after location, a must see!
Consumption: Grade G - 122kW
Emissions: Grade G - 32kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €35.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €256.78 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 88 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,757)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,509)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£74,386)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£82,651)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,196 (£6,612)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£551)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£551)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,378)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.