Villa for sale in Mojacar
€249,945 ~ £214,698 *
This is a lovely "upside down" Villa with a private pool located in Mojacar, very near to all the amenities and the beach that Mojacar offers.
The villa offers three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and these are all located on the ground floor.
Access is via electric gates on to a walled plot of land.
In via the main door, as mentioned you will find all the bedrooms are located here. There are two large double bedrooms and also a twin room. These are all of a good size and light and bright. The two bathrooms are also located on this floor.
Stairs will take you upstairs to the living area of the property. There is a large living room. A fireplace is located here which the current owner has never used, but if was unblocked and swept would be an ideal way to heat this area in the cooler months and evenings.
Through an archway will take you in to the dining and kitchen area. Again this is a large open plan area with plenty of room for table and chairs and the kitchen offers lots of storage space with floor and base units.
There are private terraced areas and also a garage.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade G - 233kW
Emissions: Grade G - 60kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €321.40 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 208 m²
- Build Size 160 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,577)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,995 (£18,893)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,951 (£193,228)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,945 (£214,698)
- Transfer tax 7% €17,496 (£15,029)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,288)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 10 mins219.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)55 mins83.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 36 mins154.1 km