Apartment for sale SOLD in Carboneras
€104,999 ~ £92,714 *
***SOLD MARCH 2022***
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a 1st floor penthouse apartment within a two minute walk of the beach and enjoying a private solarium overlooking the mediterannean sea in the traditional Spanish town of Carboneras.
Carboneras is ideally situated being near the Caba de Gato national park, the city of Almeria, the holiday resort of Roquetas del Mar, Almeria airport and within a short drive of Agua Marga which is an ideal place for kayaking.
Access is via the main door which takes you into the large light and bright lounge/dining area. From here patio doors will lead you out to a terrace area overlooking the Mediterannean sea and then a spiral staircase will take you up to the private solarium with 360º views over the sea and surrounding areas.
Back to the lounge/dining area, to the right is the kitchen, a good space with ample room for storage and with white goods. Opposite the kitchen there is the family bathroom.
At the end of the hallway there are the two good sized double bedrooms.
The property also enjoys an underground parking space.
Contact us to arrange a viewing on 950 615 388.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 33 mins256.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)46 mins62.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 58 mins190.8 km
Consumption: Grade F - 139kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €25.00 per month
- IBI property tax: €115.90 per annum
- Refuse fees: €149.04 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,500 (£6,622)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €94,499 (£83,443)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €104,999 (£92,714)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,350 (£6,490)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005