Duplex/Townhouse for sale SOLD in El Calon
€149,945 ~ £126,816 *
RESERVED MAY 2022
This is an end position 112m2 duplex just 70m from the sea, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms and a South East orientation. Located in the small coastal resort of El Calon, not far from the larger towns of Villaricos, San Juan De Los Terreros and Aguilas, which offer shops, bars and restaurants and a lovely weekly markets.
Access to the property is a communal pathway, up four steps to the main door. The property has its own private garden which is big enough to accommodate a jacuzzi or plunge pool if desired. A private 26m2 garage is also a huge benefit for secure parking and storage.
The entrance to the property takes you in to the large and light open plan lounge/dining room. Double doors will take you out to the private terrace area that boasts amazing sea views. Off the lounge is a cloakroom and the kitchen that has a pantry and plenty of storage with wall and base units.
Upstairs it takes you up to the three double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Sea views are also enjoyed from this level.
A further flight of stairs will take you up to the large roof solarium, again offering a great outdoor space with those amazing sea views and also views of the mountains.
If you are looking for a spacious property with a great view this could be the one for you!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 2 mins192.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 12 mins101.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 28 mins126.3 km
Emissions: Grade F - 41kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €313.63 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 112 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,995 (£10,144)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €134,951 (£114,134)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €149,945 (£126,816)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,496 (£8,877)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005