Village House for sale SOLD in Turre
€95,000 ~ £83,885 *
**SOLD MARCH 2022**
This is a lovely traditional one storey village house located in the heart of Turre, a truly traditional Spanish pueblo with local amenities including bars, restaurants, shope, banks etc.
The property offers three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
You enter through traditional Spanish double wooden doors in to a hallway. On the left hand side there is the first of the large double bedrooms.
On the right hand side is the second double bedroom. Both of these bedrooms have ceiling fans.
An archway will then take you in to the dining area, a nice bright room with a spiral staircase directly to the private solarium. This offers lovely views of the Sierra Cabrera mountains the surrounding countryside and town.
Another archway will take you to the living area which offers a log burner for those cooler evenings.
The final bedroom is on the left of the lounge and the vendor is currently using this as an office.
A further archway will take you to the galley kitchen, with ample storage in wall and base units and white goods.
The family bathroom is fully fitted and there is also a large store room.
At present the property is being sold fully furnished, however this is for a limited period only.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins213.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)49 mins74.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 31 mins148 km
Consumption: Grade E - 180kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €128.20 per annum
- Refuse fees: €152.64 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 115 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,740)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£75,497)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£83,885)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,650 (£5,872)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005