Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
€94,995 ~ £81,091 *
We are happy to introduce this two bedroom, two bathroom 2nd floor apartment on the well maintained community of Veranda Agua, which offers a community pool, gardens and close access to Vera Playa and the amenities that this area has to offer.
Access is via the main gate and two flights of stairs will take you to the front dor.
On entering the property you are lead directly in to the open plan lounge/dining area. This is a lovely bright area thanks to the double doors that take you out to the private terrace area overlooking the pool and the mountains.
From the lounge you have access to the master bedroom whcih has an en-suite bathroom. You also have access to the second bedroom from here and the fully fitted family bathroom.
Both bedrooms offer fitted wardrobes.
The galley kitchen is also off the lounge area and offers ample storage with wall and base units.
The property offers air conditioning converting to heating during the winter months, secure underground parking, fly screens and shutters.
The property is being sold fully furnished with all white goods, soft furnishings and a 42" TV, also included are normal household items such as a vacumn cleaner, tools etc.
An ideal property for a family home, holiday home or rental investment.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing.
Emissions: Grade G - 62kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €56.65 per month
- IBI property tax: €246.44 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 66 m²
- Build Size 59 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,548)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,496 (£72,982)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €94,995 (£81,091)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,650 (£5,676)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 3 mins206.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)57 mins87.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 28 mins140.6 km