Villa for sale SOLD in Turre
€249,995 ~ £211,433 *
***SOLD JUNE 2021***
We have pleasure to bring to the market this lovely three bedroom, two bathroom Villa with private heated swimming pool in the popular area of Agua Nueva in Turre. It is located on a corner plot and hence the outside area is a little larger than normal.
Turre is an ideal location, there are so many amenities here for your day to day living, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops, hairdressers, banks, doctors surgery etc. and as a traditional Spanish town, it has a vibrant atmosphere all year round.
The property is accessed from the street and double gates will take you to a two car carport. You can also enter via the garden gate which will lead you in to the private garden and to the front door.
You are immediately taken in to the large, bright and airy lounge, which has a log burner and also enjoys double glass patio doors taking you out to an enclosed courtyard. From here you have views of the Sierra Cabrera mountains.
From the lounge area you can access the kitchen, again a lovely area with ample storage in the form of wall and base units, you are then led out to the rear of the property.
Again from the lounge, you have two of the large double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The owner is currently using one of the bedrooms as an dining room/office.
Stairs will take you up to the first floor and the master bedroom which has doors to an enclosed terrace with sun blinds and then on to an open terrace area.
The main family bathroom is also located here.
The property offers central heating to the lounge and bedrooms, air conditioning throughout, double glazing, shutters and fitted wardrobes.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins213.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)50 mins76.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins147.6 km
Consumption: Grade G - 235kW
Emissions: Grade F - 48kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €13.55 per month
- IBI property tax: €455.44 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 410 m²
- Build Size 100 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- Central Heating
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,000 (£18,606)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,996 (£190,290)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,995 (£211,433)
- Transfer tax 7% €17,500 (£14,800)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005