Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mojacar
Ref: B1714 €235,000 ~ £212,142 *
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a property on the very sought after community of Urbanisation Sunshine. Situated in the very heart of Mojacar and very close to all the amenities such as bars, cafes, supermarkets, shops, pharmacies etc. You will also be within a 2 minute walk down to the lovely beach of Mojacar.
The duplex offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms, secure underground parking with its own garage door and a communal swimming pool.
Access is from the road via a gate and this takes you to a small courtyard. Here you will find a storage area next to the front door which houses a washing machine and outdoor sink.
Through the front door you enter into the open plan kitchen area. This has been completely refurbished with all new integral appliances . An ideal space, light and bright and offering ample wall and base cupboards and a breakfast bar.
A hallway from here will take you to the fully fitted family bathroom, again fully refurbished. Continuing along the hallway you enter the lovely lounge/dining area. A pellet burner located in the lounge will keep you warm in the cooler months. From here there are double doors that will take you out to the private covered terrace area and from here access to the swimming pool and gardens.
There are stairs taking you up to the first floor, underneath there is further storage.
Here you will find the three good sized double bedrooms. The master has a fully refurbished en-suite bathroom and also has double doors to a terrace from which you can enjoy views of the garden, pool and mediterranean sea.
The property offers air conditioning in the lounge and bedrooms, double glazing, shutters and rejas.
This is an ideally situated duplex, finished to a high standard. Contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Consumption: Grade E - 104kW
Emissions: Grade E - 23kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €95.45 per month
- IBI property tax: €439.07 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 109 m²
- Build Size 99 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,708)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €20,500 (£18,506)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €211,500 (£190,927)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €235,000 (£212,142)
- Transfer tax 8% €18,800 (£16,971)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,354)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.